by Dr. Brent W. Davis
• FlorAlive® Founder • Inventor of the UNCUT Flower™ Extraction Process
When I see new patients, it is always a goal to take facial photos in a non-smiling, resting expression before I begin treatment. The reason for this is to serve as a beginning record for documenting changes over time and response to therapy. When there are telephone follow-ups to private sessions or when individuals call into my office for phone consultation, the individual is responsible for taking the follow up photos, and often they forget to do this.
One great benefit of the facial photo is to help individuals appreciate which healing methods have exerted significant transformational healing. When there is a noticeable change in the facial energetics shortly after a particular therapy, other NEW therapies were not used at the same time, and the evolutionary shift appears to be permanent, then that therapy was likely powerful and beneficial.
This is why I ask patients who I am working with over a distance, on their own, to take follow-up photos every week or two weeks during the time they are taking the FlorAlive® essences. Based on that type of cooperative work, I often have the wonderful opportunity of documenting in individuals changes in their facial/eye expression that I call, “The Emergence of Light.” Even subtle changes in facial expression can signify major internal shifts.
My purpose in presenting this outline for photo interpretation is to encourage individuals to actively engage in watching their energies over time (in facial photos) to serve as a yardstick for measuring the clearing of obstacles, the emergence of light, and the evolution of more joyful consciousness.
Characteristics to Monitor:
• How much “lightness”, joy, and ease appear in the facial photo?
Often there is not much due to the tendency to carry in the unconscious/subconscious mind:
(a) individual memory of traumatic/tragic/frightening events from the past or
(b) group (collective unconscious) memory of traumatic events or
(c) hopelessness as a result of opposition to the massive unconsciousness on the planet.
We can gauge how much traumatic memory we are carrying by asking:
1. As I gaze outward, is there a sense of “remoteness” or “disconnect” in either one or both of my eyes? If so, is the “disconnect”
a) a vague sense of being lost?
b) a sense of abandonment, “why did you leave me?”
c) a sense of betrayal?
d) emptiness, absence of fulfillment with a gaze that says, “Will you complete me?”
How much is each eye involved. Watch if this changes and if the eyes equalize.
2. Is there a sense of shock (terror, horror), as if something horrible was witnessed. This is often from deep, past memories, and may require persistent work and many FlorAlive® essences to change.
3. Is there a sense of anger, raging, an intensity of assertiveness, or the vow of revenge?
(Because the nature of the true feminine is completely incompatible with these characteristics, I am saddened at how often I see this in women – yet it is understandable. Emotional/physical abuse occurs often. Also, there is an urgent awareness that now the exploitation of the feminine (Earth) must stop. When allowance and receiving are restored, and transcendent flower frequencies of love are consumed, very rapid changes can occur in this domain.)
4. Is their self-confidence, or the reverse, poor self-esteem, which can often be covering a sense of shame?
5. Is there heavy-heartedness? This energy expression often says, “It is my duty to carry the weight of the world”. It is an unnecessary sacrificial vow.
6. What is the degree of spiritual resoluteness? One of the most wonderful things I see attributable to FlorAlive® essences (determining this when they are used as the sole intervention, with different combinations over time), is the gradual emergence of more balanced energy between the eyes, and a steady increase of peaceful resoluteness.
Over time and with persistence the goal is:
• balance between the eyes
• connectedness to this physical plane
• the resoluteness of alignment with Source (which results in valid self-esteem)
• tranquility, ease, and a glow of inner light coming from the eyes
• aliveness and youthfulness (and perhaps a twinkle of mischief?)
With the hope that you will receive the blessings of our special flower companions.
Brent W. Davis, D.C.
To see examples of facial change, please look at the “Photos of Change“.